Land improvement design determines placement of engineering systems and equipment on site, location of trees, paths, lawns and flower beds, use of hardscaping and decorative elements designed to form a comfortable and attractive environment on site
At the first stage, DNT specialists offer a concept for land improvement. On example of a residential complex in Almaty the detailed, thoughtful and modern concept is shown.
SAMPLE OF CONCEPT OF PUBLIC-YARD SPACE IMPROVEMENT OF RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX IN ALMATY DEVELOPED BY DNT COMPANY SPECIALISTS
Working drawings necessary for production of construction work are developed on basis of approved concept.
CONTENT OF WORKING DESIGN DOCUMENTATION, IMPROVEMENT AND LANDSCAPE SECTION:
- Common data
- Site layout plan
- Plot plan (detailed breakdown of pavement elements, landscaping elements)
- Site grading plan (developed on the basis of Working design, clarifies terrain in areas of detailed elaboration of pavement and landscaping)
- Nodes and details of drainage
- Pavement plan (detailed survey of layout, drawing)
- Nodes and details of pavement (developed on the basis of WD, with clarification regarding the concept)
- Landscaping plan (developed on the basis of WD, with clarification regarding the concept)
- Consolidated plan of utilities (landscape and architectural lighting, irrigation, drainage)
DNT Company develops land improvement and landscape design of residential complexes, public and commercial buildings as well as public spaces (parks, squares, etc.)